• Membership Qualification: Professionals and academia of Finance, Economics, Accounting and other related fields are eligible for CFAA membership. The Board of Directors reserves the right to approve and revoke memberships with or without cause.
• Members By-Laws: Please refer to CFAA By-Laws Article III “Members” for details.
• CFAA Regular Membership: A CFAA Regular member will be entitled to preferential event fees, a prority status to join our events and programs, as well as access to other member-only benefits and publications. The annual fee for Regular Membership is $50. To learn more about CFAA Regular Membership, please click here.
• CFAA Premium Membership: In addition to the Regular Membership benefits, a CFAA Premium member will be entitled to waived event fees, preferential admission to member-only events, as well as exclusive meeting and communication opportunities with CFAA speakers etc. The annual fee for Premium Membership is $150. To learn more about CFAA Premium Membership, please click here.
• Other Important Note: The annual membership fees are non-refundable and subject to change per CFAA Board of Directors’ approval.
For questions related to CFAA membership, please email us at members@ChineseFinanceAssociation.org.
Joining CFAA was my best decision in 2014. Through CFAA events I met new friends, grew my network. Very helpful!Richard Zhang
As a recent graduate and new in financial field, I appreciate the opportunity CFAA had provided. Getting to know other Chinese professionals with similar background helped me advance in my career.Kai Wang