CFAA offers three types of membership:
CFAA Regular Membership
A CFAA Regular member will be entitled to preferential event fees, a priority status to join our events and programs, as well as access to other member-only benefits and publications. The annual fee for Regular Membership is $50.
- Discounts – Lower rates are guaranteed to join CFAA events and discounts are provided for events co-founded by CFAA / CFAA partner associations’ events.
- Member-only Events – Get access to CFAA member-only lunch gathers. Exchange insights between members while having casual lunch meals.
- Interactions – Join CFAA social media groups to engage and interact with other members and staff.
- Newsletter and Resources – Receive CFAA Spotlight bi-weekly newsletter — we search exclusive and appealing financial market job postings and compile upcoming local business events for you.
- Giving Back – Find volunteer opportunities on any CFAA committee in any events based on your schedule and interests.
CFAA Premium Membership
In addition to the Regular Membership benefits, a CFAA Premium member will be entitled to waived event fees, priority admission to member-only events, as well as exclusive meeting and communication opportunities with CFAA speakers etc. The annual fee for Premium Membership is $150.
CFAA Student Membership
A CFAA student member can enjoy the benefits of a Regular CFAA Membership at a greatly reduced rate. The annual fee for Regular Membership is $35.
To sign up for CFAA Student membership, you must be currently enrolled FULL TIME in a university/college. Working professionals enrolled in part-time programs are not qualified for CFAA Student membership.
We require that you provide prove of student status, which can be in the form of ONE of the following:
- Unofficial transcript or Student Schedule from current semester
- Letter of confirmation on official letterhead from your university/college/school official verifying student status
- Enrollment Certificate from university/college/school official verifying student status
- Registrar/Bursar receipt for current semester registration/charges
Once you finish the online registration form, email your proof of student status to Member Services at members@ChineseFinanceAssociation.org. We will review your application and confirm your membership within 2-3 business days. You will need to provide updated proof of student status when you renew your student membership.
We may accept or refuse membership in our sole discretion.
CFAA has a “rolling style” membership (i.e., whenever you join or renew, your dues are due again 365 days from that date).
To Become A Member Of CFAA:
Please fill out the form, select membership level and payment method: